Extrovert definition and characteristics of extrovert
Hello friends welcome to the website Dikri Nalendra07, how are you today? I hope you are always healthy, today I will discuss one of the personalities that humans have, namely extrovert, if my friends have read all my articles, my friends must have read about introvert, it's incomplete if I don't make an article about extrovert.
Definition of Extrovert
Traits of Extroverts
- Extrovert Personality tend to be very talkative.
- Extrovert really likes to make friends so the scope is very broad compared to introverts.
- Extrovert tend to be open to those around them.
- Extrovert very flexible .
- Extrovert very cheerful, lively and enthusiastic.
- Extrovert very easy to lighten the mood
- Extrovert I'd rather be a speaker than a listener.
- Extrovert tend to always appear confident
- Extrovert love working with groups
The Negative Side of Extroverts
- Extrovert sometimes I like to talk to the point where I can't control it, this makes certain people don't like it.
- Extrovert sometimes like praise so they are thirsty for praise and the center of attention.
- Extrovert sometimes not good at keeping secrets because Extrovert sometimes talk a lot so it will be difficult to control it.
The Positive Side of Extroverts
- Extrovert It's very easy to build friendships because of this extrovert have a friendly and cheerful demeanor.
- Extrovert a good speaker so it will be very suitable to be a leader.
- A extrovert can do multitasking (Dual Tasks), they are very happy to do together