Better to be a Youtuber or a Blogger
Definition of Blogger
The advantages of being a YouTuber
- The google adsense approval process is easier than adsense for websites, all you need to get approval is your youtube content follows the policies and rules of the relevant team and 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers.
- Youtube SEO is much easier than blog seo so you only need to upload useful video content and appropriate keywords/tags.
- View is much easier than blogs because it is the YouTube team that manages it.
Disadvantages of Being a Youtuber
- The income from YouTube is less than being a blogger because the income is cut by YouTube, you know, because the uploaded videos are very draining on hosting storage.
- Creating youtube content is much more difficult than article content because we have to shoot, edit, upload and determine the appropriate thumbnail for the content we create.
- Sometimes not all of our videos can be monetized by adsense for some reason, it will have an impact on income.
- We will waste our quota because uploading videos requires very large data or packages, but friends can handle it by using wifi.
- Waste of time because the process is quite long, don't be surprised if the average person uploads YouTube 1 week and uploads 2 times.
Advantages of Being a Blogger
- Earnings are slightly higher than earnings from youtube.
- The process of creating content is much easier than creating youtube content because it only needs references, unification of language that is easy to understand and writing techniques.
- Even though we pay for a domain and hosting to create a blog, it is calculated that it will be cheaper and more efficient than YouTube because the domain and hosting are renewed only once a year, while YouTube is free, but we need a quota that is not small, imagine if uploading videos requires 1 GB even more for uploading videos, 1 GB can cost 20 thousand times 12 times, uploading videos is already 240 thousand, not to mention the cost of a special vlog camera, green screen fees and other supporting costs.
- Advertising networks are much more varied compared to youtube, alternative examples of google adsense, Mgid, adnow and many more
Disadvantages of Being a Blogger
- Friends, you have to master SEO techniques and it's more difficult than YouTube seo
- The google adsense approval process for blogs is much more difficult than google adsense youtube.
- We have to know a little about the programming language because it is important, because to maximize the appearance and features of the blog that we create.
- SEO competition is much wider and tougher than youtube.
Above are the advantages and disadvantages between being a blogger and a youtuber, of course, one of the platforms we use has its own advantages and disadvantages, if you are still confused about which one to choose, I suggest following your passion, whether you like writing or editing.